iManor Primary School was opened in 1963 and is accommodated in modern buildings in a pleasant residential area in Streetly, Sutton Coldfield. The accommodation includes a nursery, twelve classrooms, a dual-purpose hall, a new modern library, a new purpose built art and DT room, ICT suite, Dance/PE studio and reception area.
Everyone at Manor is hardworking, dedicated and committed to the life and work of the school. They expect high standards of achievement and behaviour from all of the children. They work very closely together to provide a caring and supportive learning environment, in order to foster positive attitudes so that each child can reach their true potential.
We are looking for someone who will be/is/has:
- An inspirational and outstanding class teacher
- An understanding of transition from Early Years to KS1
- Experience of phonics teaching
- Loyal and put the needs of the school first
- Supportive of the Head Teacher to move the school forward
- Highly motivated with proven ability to lead and inspire others
- Able to contribute significantly to curriculum development
We can offer you:
- A high performing school with highly motivated and well behaved children
- A hardworking and committed professional team and supportive Governing Body
- Professional development and future career opportunities
- ‘A good school with outstanding features- Ofsted June 2017
Please contact our school if you would like to visit.
Job start – January 2020
Please email email@example.com to receive an application pack
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and need the successful applicant to be DBS checked.