Early Years Foundation Stage Leader
Our friendly school needs an exceptional Early Years Leader. We are a friendly, supportive school that offers wonderful children who want to learn.
Hours: 32.50 per week
Excellent opportunities exist for you to develop your leadership talents in our innovative and forward thinking school. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring person to join our school at what is a very exciting time. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working teacher to join our happy and dedicated team. We want someone to lead a rich and engaging EYFS curriculum where the children are active learners and nurtured to develop a curiosity about the world around them. This post is suitable for experienced teachers and experienced or emerging leaders.
As an excellent practioner you must:
• Be an excellent teacher with in-depth knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Have high expectations of both yourself and pupils
• Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Value working in teams and partnerships
• Be skilled at fostering independence and pupil-led learning
• Be reflective, resilient and ambitious, keen to develop your professional expertise
• Engage with all aspects of school life, parents and wider community
• Be committed to ongoing professional development.
We are excited to offer you the opportunity to join our team and hope you will want to further explore this with us. If you are interested in the post you are warmly invited to visit the school on:
• Monday 30th September, 10:00am
• Tuesday 1st October, 10:00am
• Tuesday 1st October, 16:30pm
To schedule a visit please contact Mrs Hena Patel, School Business Manager.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 3rd October, 2019
Interviews will take place on Thursday 10th October 2019.
We will offer you:
• Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• An enthusiastic, dedicated and caring staff
• Opportunities to develop in your professional development
• Parents and Governors who are committed to supporting the school and children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification