Level 3 Teaching Assistant
MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
LEVEL 3 TEACHING ASSISTANT
The Governors of the school want to appoint a level 3 Teaching Assistant for 32.5 hours a week, term time only. An NVQ 3 or equivalent is essential for this role.
We are looking for a colleague who:-
- has worked with children 4 - 7 years
- has Early Years experience, in a school setting
- has a clear understanding of the curriculum
- has excellent phonics knowledge
- can work well as a team, is enthusiastic and motivated
- is able to challenge and motivate all children to achieve their very best
- has exemplary organisational and communication skills
- is passionate about raising standards and committed to our pupils
- is able to support pupils in class and small intervention groups too.
- has a good sense of humour and a kind and understanding nature.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly environment
- A good school with a caring ethos
- A hard working supportive team and committed Governors and parents
- A caring school community where children are at the heart of everything we do
- Happy, well behaved pupils, who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- A well resourced school
It is crucial that we find the right person for this post and would insist that anyone interested in this role, visits us during the school day, to meet the children and see Manor Primary School.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment,
For further information please call 0121 353 1738 or email; email@example.com