To begin January 2020
Salary: Range L9 -13
An exciting opportunity has become available at Red Hall Primary School to join our happy, dedicated team with motivated, hard-working pupils. We have a supportive Governing Body who are helping to ensure that standards are rising throughout the school. Our values of Caring, Respect, Equality, Aspire, Trust and Enjoyment underpin all that we do and all that we strive to achieve.
We are looking for an excellent primary school practitioner who:
- Has a track record for raising standards
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years and National Curriculum
- Has the ability to inspire, motivate, support and lead colleagues
- Will be committed to school improvement, communicating effectively with pupils, staff , Governors and the wider community
- Is resilient and positive and wants to make a difference to the lives of children
We will offer you:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
- An enthusiastic, dedicated and caring staff
- Opportunities to develop in your professional development
- Parents and Governors who are committed to supporting the school and children
If you are interested in the post you are warmly invited to visit the school on:
- Tuesday 24th September 9.30am
- Wednesday 25th September 1pm and 4pm
To schedule a visit please contact Mrs Hena Patel, School Business Manager.
For further information please contact: Mrs Hena Patel on 01384 814888 or via email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday October 10th 2019
Please note shortlisting for applications will be held on Friday October 11th 2019. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications have been received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk
Job Description and Person Specification