Lunchtime Supervisor Assistant - Coundon Primary School
Due to expansion, Coundon Primary School is looking to recruit 3 Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants to join our hard working, friendly team.
We are looking for someone to work alone and part of a team to:-
- Provide care and supervision of children;
- Assist children with developing eating skills;
- Actively encourage safe and creative play;
- Have a professional and confidential approach to work.
In return we can offer: -
- A caring and supportive environment;
- A commitment to continued professional development;
- Welcoming, friendly and hardworking staff;
- Children who are motivated, enthusiastic and enjoy participating in school life.
Application forms are availabel to download below and are to be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 11th October 2019 at 9.00am
Interview date Tuesday 15th October
6.75 hours per week. Term Time Only
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Equal Opportunities Form.doc
Job Description and Person Specification .pdf