Principal - St. John the Evangelist Catholic Academy
St. John the Evangelist Catholic Academy
“Lord be thy word my rule.”
The Avenue, Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent ST7 1AE
Telephone: 01782 987200
Required January 2020 or as soon as
Principal, St. John the Evangelist Catholic Academy
The Newman Catholic Collegiate working in partnership with the Archdiocese of Birmingham welcomes applications to lead St John’s Catholic Academy as Principal. The Academy is a happy, well-established school in which our Faith shines brightly. The school will soon be undergoing major building work to bring all our children to one site and in May 2019 retained its good Ofsted rating.
This post offers the opportunity to work with:
- the supportive network of our thriving multi-academy company and experienced colleagues
- well-behaved, confident and motivated children
- talented, highly professional and passionate staff
- committed, dedicated governors at the heart of a strong parish community.
We are looking for a faithful and committed Catholic who:
- can confidently share their vision of Catholic education
- has a firm commitment to continuing the school’s improvement and enhancing links with parents, the parish and the wider community
- has a proven track record in teaching and experience of leadership.
Salary Range L13-L19 (£53,724-£62,260)
To request an application pack and arrange a school visit, please contact
Karen England (Business Director): 01782 821995; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th October 2019
Interviews will be held on: 24th October 2019
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees will be expected to undertake an enhanced check with the DBS.