Office Manager - Amington Heath Primary School and Nursery
Office Manager - Amington Heath Primary School
Job commences: November 2019
Our Governing Body is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, forward thinking and experienced Office Manager. We will look to you to support the school across a variety of duties to ensure that we continue to deliver creative, positive, learning environment which enthuses children and raises the levels of pupil’s achievements. In return you will have good professional development, the opportunity to work with a dedicated team and to make a real difference to young people’s lives.
Executive Summary :-
The post of Office Manager is critical to the smooth and efficient running of any school. At Amington Heath we are particularly looking for the skills and attitudes necessary to :-
- To have the personal communication skills to deal sensitively yet appropriately with a range of audiences and demands – pupils, parents, staff, officials and business contacts.
- Manage and organise the wide demands of a busy and often unpredictable environment including the essential ability to prioritise.
- The computer competency to access a wide range of administrative and financial requirements.
- Willingness and the capacity to undertake training in financial systems appropriate to the school’s needs.
- The ability to maintain complete confidentiality in handling many and varied sensitive demands.
The demands are significant but so is the fulfilment and rewards for being at the hub of a thriving environment under the leadership team recognised as being outstanding.
We warmly welcome and strongly encourage visits to the school. To make an appointment to view the school please contact the School’s Office: 01827 337465 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application details. Sorry but CV’s will not be accepted. All completed application forms should be sent to the school at email@example.com
Amington Heath primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Shortlisting Date: Thursday 3rd October 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019