ContrOCC Finance Systems Specialist
37.0 Hours per Week
Due to an exciting new transformational project within Adult’s and Children’s Social Care, we have two new opportunities for Finance Systems Specialists to support our recently implemented ContrOCC provider portal.
Having recently gone live with our LiquidLogic and ContrOCC systems, we are now looking to maximise the benefits we get from the systems and ensure we continue to offer high quality services across Social Care.
Each Finance Systems Specialist will act as the ContrOCC product expert and administrator, specialising in either Adult’s or Children’s social care, whilst maintaining the flexibility to cover both.
- Manage ContrOCC finance system and processes development, including configuration and functionality.
- Provide training and support to end users in order to optimise the delivery of Social Care finance related transactions.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and external providers to manage the development and upgrading of the system.
- Develop and lead testing strategies to ensure new functionality is fit for purpose before released to live environments.
You will have:
- Educated to degree level in a Finance (Systems or Administration) or IT related field
- Experience of social care finance systems and their configuration.
- Experience of developing and delivering systems training to end users.
- Experience of managing a number of complex projects / initiatives concurrently.
In return this is a high profile opportunity for someone to support a brand new initiative and help ensure the efficient running of this crucial system for Social Care.
We also offer:
- Flexible working, including flexi leave up to 24 days per year and agile working arrangements
- The opportunity to buy up to 10 days additional leave per year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme – a 24 hour independent, free and confidential advice and support service
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits including a staff discount card
To apply, please click on the link below. If you have a specific question or require further information regarding this post, please contact Caroline Potter, Finance Manager 0121 704 8333.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Interview Date: Monday 28 October 2019
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Description & Person Specification