Early Help - SEMH Teaching Assistant Level 2 - St John's CE Primary School
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- Has high expectations of children and wants to ensure that they reach their full potential.
- Shows creativity and versatility, engaging the children in their learning by creating resources and using identified strategies which support their needs
- Can reflect and respond to the needs of the children they are responsible for, recognising where potential barriers to learning may arise and seeking to overcome these
- Can work well as part of a team
We can offer you:
- A welcoming team committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Continued Professional Development opportunities to suit your needs
St. John’s C of E Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Previous applicants need not apply.
22 hours per week
TA2 SCP 5-6 (£18,795 - £19,171) pro rata
St John's CE Primary School, Blakebrook, Kidderminster DY11 6AP
Wednesday 2nd October 2019Supporting documents
School and Post Information