Year 2 Class Teacher - Ref: TV30019
1 day left
The Archdiocese of Birmingham in partnership with Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
Rough Hay Road, Darlaston. WS10 8HN
‘Guided by Jesus, learning together, striving for excellence’
Year 2 Class Teacher
Fixed term contract in the first instance, commencing January 2020
The governors, staff and children of St. Joseph’s are looking to appoint a highly motivated and creative Year 2 teacher to join our happy, friendly school and to uphold our Catholic Mission. The appointment would suit an ambitious and innovative practitioner who would like to be involved in the next stage of the school’s development. Candidates should have a passion for developing outstanding practice in teaching and learning.
Ofsted Report June 2019: Leadership and Management – Good, Behaviour – Good.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Is an experienced, dynamic and innovative teacher of KS1
- Is committed to excellence, enjoyment and have high expectations of all pupils
- Has a hard working, positive ‘can do’ attitude to school life
- Is approachable, positive and can build strong relationships with pupil, staff, parents and wider community
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning
- A dedicated, hardworking team committed to the wellbeing of our children
- A strong Catholic ethos where we all help each other
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff
- A strong leadership team focused on school improvement
- A supportive pro-active governing body
M2 – M6
Full Time Fixed Term Contract
32.5 hours per week
Start Date: January 2020
Closing date: Thursday 17th October 2019
Interviews with classroom observation: Tuesday 22nd October 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To request an application pack, arrange a visit or find out more, please contact the school direct on 0121 568 6496 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application pack is also available to download from our website:
St. Joseph’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to Equal Opportunities.