£20,344 to £25,801 pro rata and term time
Starbank School, Bierton Road, Small Heath, Birmingham, B10 0LR.
Working 35 hours per week - 07.00am - 14.00pm.
Cityserve is the Birmingham City Council multi- award-winning catering service for school meals providing fresh and nutritious food for school kitchen across the UK, healthy eating is a continuous theme throughout all our menus, and we are committed to the well -being of pupils. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a busy environment, delivers excellent customer service and is able motivate and support team members.
As a Catering Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering daily staff briefings
- Receiving deliveries of stock and consumables
- Preparing and cooking meals for pupils
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Managing staff payroll, rotas and organising holiday for the staff
You will work collaboratively with supervisors and kitchen staff to ensure the first-class delivery of food in school’s kitchens both in and outside of performance times.
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Great team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a similar environment
- A Food Safety Level 3 / or working towards
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
For any informal enquires please contact Elizabeth Heaven via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from people with caring responsibilities and flexible working options will be considered.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants. All non-UK and non-EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.
Job Description & Person Specification