Senior Occupational Therapist - Community Equipment Service
Dudley is an ambitious local authority and a great place to develop your career.
Hours: 37 hours
Salary: Grade 10
- Keen to influence change?
- Looking for a new opportunity in the specialist area of community equipment?
- Confident to challenge peers sensitively to ensure optimum equipment provision?
- Passionate about occupational therapy and the difference we make in social care, promoting wellbeing and choice to enable people to remain in their own home?
- A good communicator?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic senior occupational therapist registered with the HCPC to join our community equipment service team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing professional advice and training to technicians and prescribers across health and social care
- Developing our Trusted Assessor programme
- Maximising efficient provision and recycling of equipment to aid daily living.
We can offer:
- Clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunities for CPD
- Agile working
Car driver or ability to demonstrate effective travel arrangements essential.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interviews will take place on Monday 20th October 2020.
For an informal discussion please contact Deb Morton, Team Manager Deb.Morton@dudley.gov.uk
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date should a large number of applications be received
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; WM Jobs If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk
The Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/