Family Link Foster Carer
- Do you love working with children but want something a bit more planned? If you’ve got experience of working with children with disabilities and want to give back but cant commit full time then this is the ideal balance for you.
- Being a Family Link carer means you can help support a family (or more than one dependent on your availability) with a weekend or week night stay offering them and their families a break.
- Do you want to be part of a supportive and nurturing community of foster carers and professionals?
- Want to receive excellent training and qualifications to reflect your skills and expertise?
- Do you have time on your hands or are simply looking for a career change, then contact us today.
Pay for Foster Carers on this scheme is dependent on what level the child is assessed at by the Child’s Social Worker.
Level 1 - £68.92
Level 2 - £88.18
Level 3 - £107.46
If you would like to talk to someone, please contact using the contact details below.
- Telephone 0800 408 1556
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or follow the link to the enquiry form on our web page at gov.uk/fostering
You can also follow our Facebook page