EYFS TEACHER – MATERNITY COVER
4 days left
We wish to appoint a dedicated, inspirational, creative and enthusiastic teacher to cover a maternity leave that is planned to start on 2nd November 2020. The successful candidate should be or aspire to be an outstanding teacher and have experience of teaching in EYFS.
Our school is forward thinking and committed to raising standards. The school prides itself on providing high levels of support both for the children and staff.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is:
- able to inspire and support all learners
- keen to raise standards and always looking to move forward
- highly organised, well planned and can captivate all learners.
- keen to follow clear curriculum policies but also offer new initiatives and approaches.
- confident in using ICT throughout the curriculum.
- an excellent role model for children
A commitment to the full life of the school is expected and in return the successful applicant will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Prospective applicants are warmly welcomed and encouraged to visit us. Please contact the office for an appointment. Tel: 01386 870412, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd September 2020 at 11.00 a.m.
Interviews: 30th September 2020