Would you like the opportunity to make a real difference to children and young people as Birmingham? This is an exciting time, with a number of key developments taking place. This is your chance to get involved and take these opportunities forward and build a better future for our children and young people.
The post sits within the Education and Skills Directorate and will be responsible for a team who commission services to meet our children and young people’s needs across a number of key policy areas, including Early Years, Education, SEND, Early Help, Youth and employability, etc. We are responsible for the contract and supplier relationship management, quality assurance and market shaping of a wide range of services.
Your primary responsibility will be for the effective contract and supplier relationship management, quality assurance and market shaping of a range of services.
We want someone who is:
- A self-starter, who is energetic, motivated and able to work independently and proactively manage their workload;
- You will need to be resilient with the ability to manage pressure effectively and be solution focused;
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity;
- Flexibility and positivity and the ability to cope and adapt to continuously changing environments and landscapes;
- A good communicator and approachable;
- A focus on self-development and continuous improvement.
Interviews for this post will take place virtually via video conferencing. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further information
For any informal enquiries please contact Brianne Thomas on 07548713115 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from people with caring responsibilities and flexible working options will be considered.
“Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants. All non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.”
Job Decsription and Person Specification