Office Support Manager - Springcroft Primary School
2 days left
OFFICE SUPPORT MANAGER
Grade 7; SCP 15: £22,911 per annum, pro rata
37 hours per week, term time only
Start time: 8:30am Finish time: 5pm
Required for earliest possible availability
The Headteacher and Governors at Springcroft Primary School are seeking to appoint a hardworking, committed and dynamic Office Support Manager to lead and manage our school office.
We can offer you
- A very happy, nurturing, high achieving and well-grounded school which is underpinned by our values; Resilience, Creativity, Collective Responsibility and Integrity.
- A supportive and collective unity amongst colleagues, parents and Governors
- Happy, proud, enthusiastic, creative, caring learners
- A school committed to consistently improving and high standards of excellence
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Opportunity to work with other schools in our Learning Partnership
The successful candidate will
- Work in harmony with our values; Resilience, Creativity, Collective Responsibility and Integrity. These values are quite simply ‘The way we do things around here’ and they form our foundation and provide the justification of our behaviours in everything we do.
- Organise the Administration, Financial and Clerical functions of the school as required by the Headteacher
- Processing and monitoring of all records with regard to Staff and Pupils.
- Provide information and data as requested by the leadership team.
- Line manage the administration staff
- Confidently communicate with members of the public, parents, professionals and staff.
- Holds positive values and attributes and adopts the high standards of behaviour and accuracy in their professional role.
- Has a sense of humour, works well within self-challenging teams and is committed to their own professional development.
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement.
01782 394793 or email email@example.com
Closing date: - Thursday 24th September 2020 at 3.30pm
Short listing: - Friday 25th September 2020
Interview date: - Friday 2nd October 2020
Attached: Job Spec,
Springcroft Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/