6.25 Hours per Week
English Martyrs Catholic Primary School
POST TITLE: MIDDAY SUPERVISOR JEID REF: C0001
(This post will normally work with primary aged pupils).(was S33)
POST LEVEL:Band B, scp 6 - 8
6.25 per week (hours 12 - 1.15 each day) Term Time Only
Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of pupils during the lunchtime period.
Works under the general direction of the Senior MDS or other designated person in charge
Responsibility for others: The post has some impact on the well-being of individuals or groups (ie physical, mental, social, health and safety).
Responsibility for staff: The post has limited (or no) direct responsibility for supervising other staff though may be expected to demonstrate tasks or advise/guide new employees, work experience or trainees.
Responsibility for physical resources: The post has limited (or no) direct responsibility for physical resources, other than the handling and careful use of equipment.
- Supervise toileting and washroom activity
- Escort children to and from dining room
- Supervise collection of meals and assist with use of cutlery
- Assist pupils when returning used plates, trays, cutlery, glasses/beakers and clearing tables
- Supervise pupils eating food brought from home and ensure packed lunch equipment is cleared away
- Supervise classroom and outside activities, encouraging inclusion
- Ensure orderly return to classroom
- Attend to minor accidents or to pupils who become ill
- Report to SMDS if accident occurs or if pupil falls ill
- Monitor pupil behaviour, intervening as necessary in accordance with behaviour policy
- Report to SMDS any breaches of school rules
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete the CES Application Form and return to school, any queries contact email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents