Experienced Qualified Social Worker
Experienced Qualified Children's Social Worker – Children with Disabilities Team – Child Protection & Family Support
Experienced Qualified Social Worker x 2
Full-time (37 hours per week)
Grade PO3 (£32,029 - £33,799 per annum)
Plus market factor payment of £2500
Golden Hello payment of £3,000 for all experienced social workers commencing in post as new employees of T&W Council
Essential car user allowance
Do you aspire to work for an ‘Outstanding’ Local Authority?Here at Telford and Wrekin Council, we have been judged to be outstanding overall in terms of effectiveness (the only Authority in the West Midlands with this judgement.
Here’s just some of the great things Ofsted had to say when they visited us recently:
• Children are cared for and cared about
• Social Workers and other staff who support children are very committed and they are exceptionally well trained
• Children are listened to and their experiences are well understood
• Senior Leaders aspire to a service for every child that they would welcome for their own
• Children benefit from a stable workforce which is highly committed and experienced
• Staff experience a wide range of development opportunities There’s never been a more exciting time to join our service: alongside making a difference to the lives of individuals and families, we’re adopting exciting new strengths-based approaches and are passionate about delivering continuous service improvement. And our people are at the heart of this progress: that’s why from tailored in-house training to the West Midlands Teaching Partnership, we make sure they have access to the best development opportunities. This and manageable workloads means that our work is changing lives. If you share our passion for making a difference, we would be delighted if you joined us. As an experienced Social Worker, you will manage a complex and varied caseload, having autonomy in your day to day practice. You will need to consistently model good practice, setting expectations for others.
Sorry but CVs will not be accepted.
If you think you can meet the challenge and would like to find out more about this role, please contact Lorraine Wade by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01952 385750
For more information about working for Telford & Wrekin Social Care, please view our recruitment page: https://www.telford.gov.uk/cscrSupporting documents
3 - Experienced Qualified Social Worker.docx