We are a successful Catholic Multi Academy Company formed in October 2014, comprising one secondary school and five primaries. In February 2019 the Board of Directors appointed a Catholic Senior Executive Leader (CEO equivalent) to implement the MAC vision and to work with the Board to achieve our three strategic priorities: expanding the MAC, moving all our schools to Outstanding, maximising capacity and sustaining Catholic post-16 education.
To help achieve our exciting and challenging vision, the MAC now seeks to appoint an ICT Technician who will support the ICT Strategic Lead in managing the varied financial disciplines of the role.
The successful candidate will ideally have prior experience within an education environment and can demonstrate the drive and commitment to work with us and maintain the current high standards in providing key professional input and support in all ICT matters.
The ICT Technician will:
- be a key member of the ICT team and report to the ICT Strategic Lead.
- demonstrate experience of installations, maintenance, upgrades to all ICT hardware and software.
- have a working knowledge of MS Windows Desktop Operating Systems, specifically Windows 10 and MS Office Suite versions to include server installation, maintenance and support.
- communicate effectively with all stakeholders including staff, pupils, parents and external contacts.
- assist in troubleshooting infrastructure including; servers, (physical and virtual), network switches, remote access systems, internet filtering, CAT 5E/6 cabling, Wi-Fi, and IP telephony.
- demonstrate a pragmatic and analytical approach to problem solving.
The ideal candidate will have appropriate skills and knowledge along with a commitment to the values and ethos of St Nicholas Owen Catholic Multi Academy Company.
For any questions please contact Dean Jones email@example.com
To apply for the post please visit our website to download an application pack. Please submit all completed applications to Mrs Lucy Meadows, PA to the CSEL (CEO): firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 21st September 2020 noon
The company is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is, therefore, subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents