Assistant Head Teacher - Key Stage One, Required from January 2021
Silvertrees Academy is a thriving, three form entry, Infant and Nursery school; Ofsted Good April 2019. Our school has a uniquely designed open plan building with a large friendly team who work with enthusiasm and commitment to provide the best possible learning journey for every one of our children. We serve a diverse community which brings vibrancy to our school and the chance to make a real difference to young lives and futures!
The Governors, pupils and staff at Silvertrees Academy are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspiring Assistant Head Teacher to work alongside the senior leadership team to sustain the caring, inclusive and supportive environment within our school and to further develop standards in Key Stage One. If you are an outstanding teacher and leader with the passion, drive and experience to shape young lives then Silvertrees Academy would love to hear from you.
We would like you to be:
- An outstanding leader and classroom teacher who will inspire, motivate and support others.
- Passionate about providing the best learning opportunities for young children through a highly engaging curriculum and a language rich environment.
- Committed to ensuring that the well-being of children and staff is at the heart of all we do.
- An excellent communicator with good inter-personal skills who can build strong and trusted relationships with the whole school community.
- Able to drive change and positively impact on our children’s learning journey through good organisation skills, strategic and creative thinking, emotional resilience, energy and good humour.
- A learner who seeks opportunities for professional development for you and your team.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful children who are polite, well-behaved, engaged and love to learn.
- An experienced, caring and highly dedicated staff team.
- Governors who care deeply about our school and children’s learning journey.
- The exciting opportunity to make a real difference to our young learners and their families.
- The chance to be part of a determined leadership team who are on a journey to secure outstanding learning and outcomes for all our pupils.
Silvertrees Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the Welfare of vulnerable groups including children; all staff must share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Contact with school is essential. Please contact Ruth Turvey on 0121 557 1923 or email Ruth.email@example.com to arrange a visit or online meeting.
Application forms and further details are available from the school or alternatively you can download an application form below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
HOURS: Full Time
GRADE: Leadership Scale 3-7 (£43,144 - £47,707 pa.)
LOCATION: Silvertrees Academy, Silvertrees Road, Tipton, DY4 8NH
CLOSING DATE: Friday 18th September 2020 at 12:00 noon
INTERVIEWS: Wednesday 23rd September 2020