The Learning Link Multi Academy Trust is seeking a flexible, hardworking caretaker to work at Netherbrook Primary School.
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Be responsible for a range of duties; ensuring the safe, smooth and effective management of the school site
- Be hardworking and have experience of a range of craft skills required to carry out repairs and maintenance
- Support the school’s security, building maintenance and health and safety procedures
- Be proactive and use initiative to maintain high standards within the school
- Promote high standards and a positive ethos
The role offers an excellent opportunity within a supportive environment, contributing to high standards and educational opportunities for children.
Learning Link MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Two satisfactory references will also be required. Please visit our website for further details about this post and an application form.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th September 2020. Interviews will take place week commencing 7th September 2020. We are following government guidelines and currently interviews are taking place via Zoom.