Learning Support Assistant - Ref: TV13220
6 days left
Barcroft Primary School
Learning Support Assistant, Full Time Fixed Term until 31/08/2021
SALARY G4 SCP 6-11 (£14,708 - £16,239)
Post to commence from October 2020
SEN Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
32.5 hrs per week 8:30am - 15.30pm
Term Time only
Barcroft Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated SEN Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly school. The role will be to provide one to one support for pupils with an EHC Plan. Experience of working with children who have ASD and/or Communication & Language needs is desirable.
The successful applicant will:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understand the confidential nature of this supporting role.
- Be able to take direction whilst working as part of a team.
- Be flexible, proactive and organised.
- Have a patient, caring and committed attitude towards the role.
- A good knowledge of communication supports such as ; PECs and Makaton.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further information and an application pack, please email the School office.
Closing date: Thursday 24th September 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 29th September 2020