We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic teacher from January 2021 to cover a maternity leave from January 2021 until June/July 2021. Meadows has a strong sense of teamwork and is committed to maximising the potential of all children. This post is to work in reception. Ideally, we are looking for someone who:
- • has demonstrated strong potential to become an outstanding teacher in EYFS.
- • has demonstrated excellent use of assessment to plan learning
- • will work well as a member of a team
- • is well-organised, flexible, enthusiastic and eager to take on new ideas and approaches.
- • is willing to be involved in the full life of the school
- • willing to take on responsibility for a curriculum area, with support
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Application is via Worcestershire County Council Application Form Only and packs can be requested via e-mail by contacting the school office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Meadows First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Applications close: 12.00pm on Friday 2nd October 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing 5th October 2020