Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Required from 1st January 2021
Full time and permanent
We are a one-form entry school and can offer you:
- A caring ethos based on our strong Catholic foundation
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A happy workplace with delightful children who love coming to school and a friendly and dedicated team of staff who will willingly provide support.
- Excellent resources for learning and teaching.
- Supportive governors and parents.
- An inclusive school where staff work hard to develop the creative aspects of the curriculum and are committed to excellence, enjoyment and fun.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding classroom practitioner who -:
- Can demonstrate the ability to inspire, support and have impact on all aspects of school life
- Is either a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher who is ready to grow their own learning and develop their professional knowledge and skills.
You will be joining “an outstanding school where pupils make excellent progress to reach standards that are much higher than are found nationally. This excellent progress is due to exemplary teaching throughout the school and the pupils' own high aspirations.” Ofsted.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Due to COVID restrictions we are not able to offer tours of the school. Potential applicants are welcome to phone the school to make an appointment to talk to Mrs Jane McSharry, the Headteacher if they require any additional information about the post or the school.
To obtain an application pack or arrange a telephone meeting-:
Telephone: 01926 428800
All interviews will take place face to face following COVID social distancing practices.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Any appointment is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure being requested and satisfactory clearance being received.