Deputy Head Teacher
3 days left
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Christ Church CofE Primary School, Claremont Road, Sparkbrook, Birmingham, B11 1LF
Telephone Number: 0121 675 5121
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 01/01/2021
Our successful and welcoming school seek to appoint a committed, enthusiastic Deputy Head Teacher from January 2021 who is passionate about learning to
join our Leadership Team on our schools journey as we continue to improve on our outstanding status.
OFSTED (2017) rated us as ‘outstanding in all areas’
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record of consistently good or outstanding teaching
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook
• Be committed to raising standards and have belief in the potential of every child, our motto is ‘Believe and Achieve’
• An approachable and caring manner
• Be supportive of the ethos of a Church of England School and be a part of our Christ Church family
• Have experience of leadership and management within school
• Specific responsibilities included in the role may include Maths, Behaviour and Assessment
In return we can offer you
• Delightful and hardworking children who enjoy all aspects of school life
• A supportive and friendly family environment where everyone is valued
We are looking for someone who will be a strong, influential leader in our school who can lead on key school improvement issues.
This is a full time post with a 20% teaching commitment.
If you have drive, enthusiasm and commitment to school improvement and would like to join our team, please contact the school for an application pack.
Informal visits to school are encouraged, see also our website www.christch.bham.sch.uk
Closing Date: 23/09/2020, 12:00 noon
To arrange a visit or request an application pack please contact Mrs J Large, Strategic Business Manager at email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.