2x Temporary Teaching Assistants - Two Rivers Primary School
Two Rivers Primary School
Tel: 01827 426 123
Two Rivers Primary School are looking to recruit 2 temporary Teaching Assistants to join our excellent team.
Required as soon as possible
Temporary until 31st August 2021
30hrs/week, Term-Time only.
Grade 5 (point 6-9) Salary range: £19,171 – £20,344pa (fte) Actual salary: £14,831.77 - £15,739.27
NVQ3 or equivalent qualification and experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
• Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
• Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• A warm, stimulating and supportive environment
• Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
• Continuing Professional Development,
• A highly professional team who would welcome you on board
Closing date: Friday 18th September 2020
Visits to the school are welcome, to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Laura Slinn on 01827 426123.
To apply for this post, please download the application form below in the ‘Available Documents’ Section. All completed applications should be returned directly to the Bursar: email@example.com
School Address: Two Rivers Primary School
Tamworth, B77 4EN
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.