Key Stage 2 Learning Support Assistant - Radford Primary Academy
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Learning Support Assistant with real passion for working with children.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a passion for learning
* Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
* Is flexible and open to new ideas
* Is a team player
* Will fully support the ethos and aims of our schools
* Goes the extra mile for children
We can offer you:
* Well behaved and motivated children
* High quality and exciting professional development opportunities
* A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
* A happy and friendly ethos.
Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Term time only plus 5 days.
If you would like to more information please contact Karen Johnson in the school office. Or email@example.com
For further details, an application form, and to apply, please visit our website:
Please return completed application forms to Karen Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
[No hard copies to be sent in the post].
Closing date: Friday 18th September 2020 at 12pm
Interview date: to be confirmed
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.