Caretaker - full time
35.0 Hours per Week
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and willing School Caretaker 35 hours per week basic (split shift, all year) to join our school team. Wellesbourne School is a happy and thriving two-form entry nursery and primary school set in lovely grounds. The role includes taking care of our indoor swimming pool.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive and hardworking staff team
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Excellent professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- Be honest, reliable and hardworking
- Be able to work using their own initiative
- Be main keyholder for the sites
- Have good DIY and premises skills and be able to carry out minor repairs and jobs competently
- Attend courses to develop their expertise
- Be flexible and cheerful and enjoy working with children, parents and staff
- Complete swimming pool testing training and ensure pool is safe each day
- Be willing to facilitate community use of the buildings through opening/ closing for lettings
- Have completed full DBS disclosure
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please telephone the school for further details or to visit on 01789 840311.
Applications for the attention of the Executive Head Teacher.
Position starts as soon as possible
Closing date: 18th September 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents
School Application Form