Teaching Assistant – St Gregory’s Catholic Primary School
1 day left
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Teaching Assistant, at St Gregory’s Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy.
We are looking forward to appointing a Teaching Assistant to join our team to support our childrens education. Support and professional development are second to none. All our staff at every level benefit from high quality professional development opportunities.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children
- Set high standards for themselves and others
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application Forms and supplementary documents are available on our website at www.romeromac.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 21st September 2020 - 9am
Interview Date: 23rd September 2020.
Applications and supplementary documentation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org