Year 5 Class Teacher - Timbertree Academy
1 day left
Timbertree Academy is pleased to be able to offer an exciting opportunity for a Year 5 Teacher to join our school family in January 2021.
We are looking for an imaginative and innovative teacher to join our forward thinking school. You will need to be passionate about teaching and dedicated to achieving excellent outcomes for children. You will be making a difference for all of those in your care.
We are very proud of our school. We really do have the most fantastic pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and behaviour. We thoroughly invest in all our staff, offering bespoke CPD opportunities, including coaching and mentoring, which ensure that every practitioner is able to hone and develop their practice.
We can guarantee that the work you do will make a real and positive difference to children’s lives.
We are excited to be able to offer you:
- A wonderful place to work, with hardworking and supportive staff, committed to achieving excellence for all.
- Unique pupils, with amazing learning behaviours and attitudes to working.
- Bespoke training and development through coaching and mentoring
- 9 INSET Days, 3 completely dedicated to planning and preparation
- Collaboration with our smaller family of local schools, within a supportive Academy Chain
Informal discussions regarding this post are most welcome. Please contact the school office on 01384 567830 for enquiries. Socially distanced visits prior to application are welcomed and encouraged. Appointments can be arranged by contacting the school office on the above number.
Job descriptions and application packs are available from Mrs Hayley Wycherley, Business Manager
Full Time - Fixed Term commencing January 2021 (Maternity cover)
Main Teacher Pay Range
Timbertree Academy, Valley Road, Cradley Heath. B64 7LT
Applicant Monitoring Form