Teaching Assistant Grade 1
30 hours per week, term time plus 5 training days Includes 20 minutes of lunch cover per day.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative, inspirational and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work within our Key Stage 2 phase as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should have TA and SEND experience, and be qualified in one of the following qualifications or similar.
- Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools.
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Diploma.
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Certificate.
- Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
This Teaching Assistant will need to have experience working within a Primary school and have a patient, caring attitude. Good numeracy and literacy skills are essential to this role.
The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring our school provides the very best education for every pupil and will form part of a wider year band team. They will implement agreed work programs with individuals or groups of children and support teaching staff in the development and education of pupils.
In return Franche Community Primary School can offer you:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
- Supportive parents and grandparents
- A happy working environment
- Worcestershire County Council Pension
Franche Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service
Please complete Worcestershire County Council Application Form and submit to Mrs A Bill, Franche Community Primary School, Chestnut Grove, Kidderminster, DY11 5QB or via e-mail to:
Closing date: 21st September 2020, 4.00 pm
Interview date: W/C 28th September 2020