Deputy Head Teacher
Deputy Head Teacher
Salary Range: L5 - L9 (£45,319 - £50,026)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Moseley Church of England Primary School, Oxford Road, Moseley, Birmingham B13 9EH, Telephone Number: 0121 449 0441, Email Address: email@example.com
Head Teacher: Mrs C Keast Chair of Governors: Reverend D Strathie
Job Start Date: 1st January 2021
We are looking for an inspirational individual to be a key part of dynamic and forward-thinking Senior Leadership Team, to ensure Moseley CE continues to go from strength to strength! We are looking for someone who:
• Will have a commitment to nurture, enhance and uphold our open Christian ethos, vision and aims
• Will have a proven track record of outstanding teaching and the ability to inspire others to achieve excellence in their teaching
• Will have a proven track record in high standards of attainment and progress, ensuring the best possible outcomes for ALL children
• Is enthusiastic about and experienced in, creative approaches to teaching and learning
• Has strong leadership experience
• Is an excellent communicator with proven interpersonal skills who has experience of leadership and managing change
• Is able to show initiative and think ‘outside the box’
• Is able to work effectively with staff, governors, pupils and their families, and the extended community
We can offer you:
• A strong, caring and inclusive Christian ethos where all are valued
• A commitment to your ongoing CPD
• A dedicated, caring, supportive and enthusiastic team of pupils, staff and Governors.
This post is class-based. The successful candidate will have 2 days per week non-contact time to fulfil their leadership duties.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the appointment at the beginning of January 2021.
Interviews will be held in school during week beginning 28th September 2020.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Opportunities for this will be: Thursday 10th September @ 4pm and Friday 11th September @ 4pm.
Closing Date: 18/09/2020, 9am
To obtain the application pack (including job description, person specification and application form) please email Mrs Treacher: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return applications to Mrs Treacher.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.