6 days left
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Grove School, Grove Lane, Lozells And East Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 9HB
Telephone Number: 0121 464 4669
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 2nd November 2020
Job Information: The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint class teachers (NQT’s welcome) for November 2020. Grove is a forward thinking, three form entry school with a proven track record of developing exceptional teachers and leaders. The school works in year group teams with a supportive and caring ethos for staff, children and our families.
If you are looking for your first teaching post or you are an experienced teacher with curriculum talents and interests you would like to develop, then Grove could be for you.
Successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic practitioners,
• Have excellent interpersonal skills,
• Be a team player, open to coaching and mentoring,
• Have high expectations of achievement for all pupils.
We can offer you:
• An innovative working environment,
• Excellent coaching and mentoring from experienced leaders,
• Opportunities for professional and career development,
• The opportunity to be part of well-organised, successful school community.
Closing Date: 24/09/2020, 12 noon
We are currently not able to facilitate visits to the school. If candidates would like to book an informal meeting via Microsoft Teams, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website: www.grove.bham.sch.uk
Interviews will be held on Thursday 01.10.20.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.