4 days left
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing 5 secondary schools, 9 primary schools, soon to be 10, Teaching School, and SCITT. Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield and North Warwickshire. Our academies are quite distinctive and separate schools, serving different communities and phases but all either are, or have the capacity to become, outstanding.
Grade 5, Points 6-9 (£19,171 - £20,344)
(actual salary £10,474.42 - £11,115.31)
22.5 hours per week, term time only plus 6 days
Monday to Thursday 11.45am – 4.00pm
Friday 10.30am – 4.00pm
Two Gates Community Primary School are looking to appoint a well organised, reliable and enthusiastic individual to undertake a variety of administrative duties within school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of administration
- Previous experience of working in a school / academy / multi academy trust setting would be an advantage
- Be a motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to identify work priorities and manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Have high attention to detail and accuracy
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- A sound knowledge of a range of computer applications together with excellent IT Skills
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd September at 12 noon
For further information about our school please contact Michelle Render on 01827 213855 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about the post.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Mrs Siobhan Duffy, HR Operations Manager, C/O Mere Green School, Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5BL
Please note we do not accept CV’s, applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.