Class Teacher and Maths Leader (TLR2.1) - Oxhey First School
4 days left
Permanent: Classteacher and Maths Leader (TLR 2.1)
Location: Oxhey First School
Pennine Way, Biddulph, Staffordshire, ST8 7EB
Salary: (subject to Teachers Pay and Conditions)
Scale: TMS- UPS + TLR 2.1
Tel 01782 513000
Head teacher: Mrs L. Jukes
This is an exciting development opportunity for an ambitious leader to join the leadership team at our happy and forward thinking school. Governors are seeking to appoint for January 2021 an experienced, highly motivated and innovative KS2 teacher and Maths Leader with the energy and enthusiasm to lead our whole school maths provision. We require our ideal candidate to be someone who:
- Is an outstanding practitioner
- Has a strong knowledge of current maths pedagogy
- Has outstanding leadership potential and an ability to inspire others
- Be committed to promoting progress and attainment for all children
- Be committed to working with parents and the community
- Play a full part in all aspects of school life
In return we can offer:
- Responsive pupils who enjoy coming to school, are well-behaved and have excellent attitudes towards their learning
- A friendly, hardworking and highly professional team of teaching, support and office staff
- Access to a range of high quality CPD and leadership opportunities via our newly formed and thriving MAT
Visits or a telephone conversation with the Head are strongly recommended and encouraged. Please contact Mrs L. Siddorn to book an appointment on email@example.com.
How to apply:
Further details and an application form are available to download below and should be returned to school by post or email.
Closing date: Tuesday 29th September 2020 after which we will consider all applications and be in touch with regards to the interview process which will be carried out in line with the government guidance around COVID 19.
If you have heard nothing by Friday 2nd October, thank you for your application, but you will not have been shortlisted.
The position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.