Teaching Assistant Grade 2
3 days left
16 hrs 45 Minutes per week - 8.30am – 15.05pm with 1 hr unpaid for lunch - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Our school is seeking to appoint, as soon as possible, a Teaching Assistant TA2 to join our friendly, dedicated and hard working team. There will be the potential to cover classes where salary will be paid at TA4.
The role will involve class/intervention support working in either KS1 or KS2 dependent on applicant’s strengths.
We have very high expectations, always striving to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for each child. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- have some knowledge and understanding of pupils’ different learning needs.
- be able to work in partnership with teachers to provide an excellent learning environment within the classroom.
- able to work as part of a team but also independently if required.
- have proven skills in positive behaviour management.
- have excellent organisational skills
- able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and maths skills.
- have a positive and calm manner
- an appropriate NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- be adaptable and have a good sense of humour
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and Disclosure by Association form prior to taking up the position.
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to visit our school.
Please call the school office to arrange an appointment.
For further details and an application form, please contact the school on 01527 528523 or email Miss S Newman (Office Manager): email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 21st September at 12 Noon
Interviews will take place: TBC