Teacher - John Randall Primary School and Nursery
7 days left
Are you an inspirational and motivated Teacher who has a real passion for developing children’s education and their own professional development? Would you like to be part of a progressive team that is creating exciting learning opportunities outside the classroom as well as inside?
We are currently looking to recruit a class teacher to begin work in January 2021. The full time post will be in key stage 2 initially until the end of this academic school year. The role is suitable for NQT/ RQT’s to apply.
We are very proud of our fantastic children who have a hunger for learning, a happy and enthusiastic staff and a highly effective, passionate and supportive leadership team.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a keenness to develop a diverse, challenging curriculum including promoting the importance of reading, writing and Maths and have a real passion for food, the outdoors and creating learning opportunities using these as curriculum prompts.
We follow Read, Write, Inc. Our children and wider community are developing our love of reading and we work closely together to promote this vital learning skill.
We are a school that is passionate about every aspect of our children’s education, our curriculum offer includes: our own team of chefs that prepare highly exciting food throughout the day, we embrace the outdoors by being part of Nature Friendly school and have a team of forest school leaders, we are expanding our gardens to grow and develop our menus and we are reaching out to all members of our community.
Prospective candidates are strongly advised to visit the school to see the passionate learning culture in action.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner in the making, with a commitment to high quality teaching and learning.
• A motivated and innovative individual who can inspire their colleagues through a teamwork approach to achieve an outstanding level of provision?
• Inspirational with the strength of character and the ability to motivate our children to flourish?
• Committed to working with all members of our school community and all our agency partners?
• Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour and a positive and enabling approach for all?
• Model excellent practice in all aspects of teaching, learning, and all forms of assessment.
• Passionately strive to impact on pupils’ learning and transform young lives by creating high quality learning experiences where children can shine in all aspects of the curriculum?
• Work well with outside agencies to achieve the best for the children in your care
• Have a thorough understanding of assessment for learning and how to communicate success to our children?
Additional Information & How to Apply
• John Randall Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Thank you for your interest in the post of class Teacher at John Randall Primary School and Nursery
• Candidates are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Mrs Jayne Codling 01952 388390 to make arrangements.
• Please note the closing date for applications is Midday Friday 25th September 2020
Please click on the links below for the job description/person specification and an application formSupporting documents
Generic Schools Application Form.doc
Teacher job description.doc
Person Spec generic teacher.doc