Hours per week: 6.15, term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
Wylde Green Primary School, Green Lanes, Sutton Coldfield, B73 5JL
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 0121 373 2691
Job Start Date: ASAP
The Governors are seeking to appoint two Lunchtime Supervisors to join our lunchtime team at Wylde Green Primary School.
We are looking for:
• An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
• Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
• Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the school’s policy for enrichment activities.
• Applicants who are able to work as part of a team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
• Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty
• Willingness to undertake first aid training and duties.
You will be responsible for:
• Supervising children in the dining hall,
• Playground, outdoor play areas and / or classroom, having regard to the safety and well-being of all of our children at all times.
• Additionally, you will be required to help children eat their lunch, promote good manners and develop their independent skills.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 23/09/2020, 12 noon
For further details and an application pack please visit/contact the school office at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school website.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
BCC is a Living Wage employer