School Staff Instructor - Q3 Academy
5 days left
Q3 Academy are looking to appoint a School Staff Instructor. The SSI will play a key role in the leading, developing and expansion of our new RAF Cadet Force into an outstanding cadet unit.
As a central role in overseeing the efficient running of the contingent, the School Staff Instructor will plan, support planning and assist with training/instruction to the RAF Cadet Unit staff and cadets. To provide support as directed in developing resilience for ‘hard to reach pupils’
Some of the duties and responsibilities are:
• To support the Contingent Commander in running the RAF Cadet Unit
• To provide administration for the RAF Cadet Unit
• To organise and deliver military training to the RAF Cadet Unit
• Support motivation of staff and cadets to develop their own military and adventurous training skills
• Organise appropriate training and keeping records on individuals
• To use the national cadet database (Westminster and Bader) to coordinate and plan consistent progress across all aspects of the training process
• Maintaining environments and equipment in accordance with Joint Services Publications
• Carrying out general administration and maintenance duties, ensuring the efficient day to day running of the RAF Cadet Unit
• Take an active role in raising aspirations of young people through mentoring sessions with students from both Q3 Tipton and Q3 Langley Academies
For a full list of duties please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
How to apply: To apply for this vacancy please complete the attached application form and return it to Carley Brookes, HR Officer – email@example.com.
Please note This vacancy is open to the possibility of a job share arrangement, please contact Carley Brookes for further information firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 Hours per week, Evenings and Weekends as required (2 days p/wk at each Academy) Expectation to attend Summer Camp and Weekends
Actual Salary £17,738 (£24,000 fixed spot point FTE) Opportunity to claim up to 51 paid training days, at the current MOD rate.
Q3 Academy Tipton, Alexander Road, Tipton, DY4 7NR and Q3 Academy Langley, Moat Road, Oldbury, B68 8ED
Friday 25th September 2020
Permanent, term time only + 10 daysSupporting documents