Lunchtime Supervisor - The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School
3 days left
We are looking to recruit a Lunch Time Supervisor to join our lunchtime team at The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School. This is a fixed term post initially until 21 July 2021 due to SEND funding.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
- Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
- Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the schools policy for enrichment activities.
- Applicants who are able to work as part of team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
- Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty.
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification can be downloaded from the Local Authority website or WM Jobs. All completed application forms must be returned by post or delivered directly to either of the school offices. Interested applicants can contact either school on 0121 429 1689 or 0121 429 2700.
Closing Date: Friday 25th September 2020 at 12.00 noon.
Short listing date: Monday 28th September 2020
Interviews: W/C Monday 5th October 2020
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is therefore required for this role.
7.08 hours per week
Band B, SCP 2 to 4 £3,013 to £3,135 per annum (£9.43 to £9.81 per hour)
Maurice Road, Smethwick B67 5LR and Barclay Road, Smethwick B67 5LT
Friday 25th September 2020 at 12.00 noonSupporting documents
Job Description and Person Specification