Library, Reprographics & Resources Technician - Walton Priory Middle School
Walton Priory Middle School
The Governing Body wish to appoint a full time, term time, permanent Library, Reprographics and Resources Technician to start in September. Applications are welcome from people who:
- are able to commit themselves fully to the role
- are committed to providing a first class service and will be a role model for the school’s vision and values
- have administrative preferably in a school environment
- are reliable and conscientious with outstanding attention to detail
- display maturity, confidence and a professional approach
- have excellent IT skills and are able to cope with a busy and varied workload
- able to deliver effective communication and services with
- adaptable to change, flexible and able to work as part of a team
- are willing to act as a first aider for the school, training will be provided.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Grade 3 actual salary £15,930 (full time salary range £18065 - £18426 )
Closing Date 12 pm Friday 18th September 2020.
The post is term time only and is for 37 hours a week
8.15am – 4.15pm Mon – Thursday (with 30 min lunch break)
8.15am – 3.45pm Friday (with 30 min lunch break)
Complete the attached application form ( CVs are not accepted) and submit by email or post.
We are sorry but we unable to provide feedback for non shortlisted candidates.