When Staff, students and families walk through our gates and onto our site, they belong to the Queens Church of England Academy Community. In this community, we build meaningful relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
Our classrooms, corridors and the school environment are safe spaces where nobody is judged and everyone is valued. In our community, we are proud of our school and committed to supporting all staff and students to “Be the best you can be”.
We are seeking an enthusiastic resilient and highly motivational class teacher to start as soon as possible to support staff and pupils in the school.
We are looking to appoint an engaging teacher who can;
- commit to providing the best possible education for all pupils so that they reach their potential.
- be highly organised, well planned and reflective.
- inspire, encourage and motivate pupils.
- be an active, supportive and flexible team member.
- be able to work on own initiative and learn from other members of the team.
- ensure that pastoral needs are met and can establish positive relationships with parents and the wider community.
- adhere to all working protocols in line with school policy and at the direction of the Headteacher.
- uphold all safeguarding procedures and engage in relevant training.
- promote the wider aspirations and values of the school.
The expectation is that the successful candidate will be a fully participating member of the school community.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Application forms should be sent via email to Alexandra.Saika@queens.covmat.org
We welcome visits to the school prior to application. To arrange a visit please call Samantha Derrick on 02476 382906
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents