Cleaner - Sacred Heart Primary
The Governors are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated school cleaner.
We are looking for the successful candidate to work as part of a team and to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by the Site Manager. Some of these tasks include:
- Be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of your designated area and for maintaining high and consistent standards
- Take initiative to perform cleaning and tidying tasks that are not specifically contained within the rota but require attention as part of maintaining overall high standards
- Liaise with Site Manager and other members of staff as required to ensure the cleaning rota operates smoothly around school events
- Report cleaning supplies requirements and stock levels to the line manager
- Ensure Health & Safety, quality and general procedure compliance
- Work as part of a team and support other members of the cleaning team to meet standards and school objectives
- Report any Health and Safety issues to the Site Manager
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check.
Sacred Heart Primary School always welcomes visitors, however because of COVID-19 we recommend you view our school website. Please contact Miss Jackson, the Office Manager for further information.
Email - Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call - 0121 557 1511
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms and further details are available from the school office. If you wish to receive an application pack please contact the school office on: 0121 557 1511 or by emailing Stacey.email@example.com. Alternatively you can download an application form below.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Successful applicants will be contacted week commencing 21st September 2020 to arrange an interview. Social distancing measures will need to be followed.
Hours: 15 hours per week
Grade: Band A, SCP 1-2 (£17,364 - £17,711 pa). This is the full time salary and will be adjusted according to hours/weeks worked
Location: Sacred Heart Primary, Sedgley Road East Tipton DY4 8UH
Closing Date: Friday 18th September 2020