Year 5 Class Teacher - Willenhall Community Primary School
4 days left
We are seeking to appoint a teacher to work in Year 5. You will share our vision for high quality education for all our children. This vacancy is for maternity leave cover until Easter 2021.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Good classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
- Commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils.
- The ability to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum.
- Knowledge of assessment for learning strategies and be able to use them effectively in the classroom.
- Commitment to team-building and partnership with the whole school community.
- The ability to create an inspiring and creative learning environment in which children thrive.
- Motivation, energy and a flexible and innovative approach to learning.
- Good subject knowledge.
Willenhall Community Primary is a large, friendly, community school in the City of Coventry.
The school has a culture of developing and rewarding potential through continuing professional development. We have the highest expectation of all of our staff and pupils, with a strong commitment to promoting their well-being. Our curriculum is based on value-led education with pupil involvement, enjoyment and achievement at its heart.
START DATE: As soon as possible
SALARY: teachers main scale
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED: Thursday 24th September 2020.
Interview dates will be arranged for week beginning 28th September and will take place in school Top of Form
Application forms and further details are available below. Please return the completed application form to the school direct or via the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Willenhall Community Primary School
St James Lane
Coventry, CV3 3DB
Tel: 024 76302004
Head teacher: Ms Knowles
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is needed for this post. Two references will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.