Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School is a rapidly improving school with strong leadership and is committed to the success of all students. Stuart Bathurst is situated in Sandwell close to motorway links so highly accessible from all areas of the West Midlands.
37 HOURS PER WEEK
GRADE 4 Term Time + 5 days (39 weeks), £16,152 to £16,475 Actual
Fixed Term Contract until 31.08.21
required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a Reprographics Assistant to provide full and efficient reprographic support to all staff and to manage the reprographics office on a day-to-day basis.
Duties will include –
• Copying and printing using reprographic machinery including all finishing.
• Assisting users with special printing / copying requirements – paper sizes, document finishing: stapling; booklets etc.
• To assist with general administration tasks when required.
• Use relevant equipment/ICT packages (e.g. photocopiers, Microsoft Office and design packages).
• An enthusiastic team player with excellent administrative and communication skills, capable of working unsupervised.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 25th September 2020 (09.00am)
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Mrs Angela Causer on 0121 556 1488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents