Stuart Bathurst Catholic High School is a rapidly improving school with strong leadership and is committed to the success of all students. Stuart Bathurst is situated in Sandwell close to motorway links so highly accessible from all areas of the West Midlands.
37 HOURS PER WEEK
GRADE 6 All Year Round £21,589 to £23,836 Actual
required as soon as possible
The successful candidate will be:
• Confident in leading a small site team to meet the highest standards
• Resourceful, reliable person is required to work in support of our existing Assistant Site
Manager and to work within an agreed shift pattern
• Able to work on own initiative
• Possess a broad range of building and maintenance skills, gardening, cleaning,
security, porterage and minor repairs.
• Involved with the effective and efficient operation of site services.
• Able to use a wide range of systems and procedures to ensure statutory compliance
and good practice
• Flexible and reliable
The appointment will be made on background, skill set and experience.
Visits to the school prior to application are encouraged.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 25th September 2020 (09.00am)
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Mrs Angela Causer on 0121 556 1488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/