Learning Mentor & Family Support Lead - St Luke's Catholic Primary School
St Luke’s Catholic Primary School
Telford TF2 7HG
Tel: 01952 388222
LEARNING MENTOR AND FAMILY SUPPORT LEAD
Scale 4 between £10.41 and £11.27 per hour
Working hours: 28.75 hours per week 8.45am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday Term time, permanent.
A new post has occurred for a Learning Mentor & Family Support Lead to join the dedicated staff team in this small primary school. The successful candidate will be qualified to at least Level 3 and have all the relevant experience as outlined in the Job Specification and Role Description documents.
Are you an individual who:
• Has a hard working ethos and high expectations of themselves
• Is passionate about the achievement of all children enabling them to thrive in all aspects of their life
• Is strong but kind with behaviour management
• Is committed to your own professional development and seeks a new challenge
• Is a strong team player who enjoys collaboration with colleagues
• Has experience of working with children, families and other stakeholders in the local community
• Builds and maintains positive and supportive relationships with children, staff, parents and other outside agencies
• Is dedicated to ensuring the overall safeguarding and wellbeing of all children
• Is sympathetic to the ethos of a Catholic School and promotes their values.
For further information on the role please click on to the links below.
What can we offer:
• Fantastic children and families who need champions to unlock their potential.
• A supportive, hardworking, dedicated team.
• Passion, commitment, energy, enthusiasm and encouragement.
• Effective systems and supportive leadership.
Please see the attachments below for further details regarding the vacancy
Applications should be submitted using the Catholic Education Service (CES) Forms available to download below.
Please complete and submit the following:
CES Support Staff Application form
CES Recruitment Monitoring form
CES Authorisation of Obtain References form
CES Notes to Applicants
Applications submitted by CV or by Telford and Wrekin Council’s application form cannot be accepted.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school’s address as below:
Mrs Suzanne Fisk Business Manager
St. Luke’s Catholic Primary School
01952 388 222
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th September 2020 at 12:00pm
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS (CRB) clearance for the successful applicant. We are committed to equality and diversity. If you have not had a response to your application within two weeks of the closing date regretfully you will not have been shortlisted for the post on this occasion, but thank you in advance for your interest.
Notes for Application Form
Job Description & Person Specification