Senior Site Technician (Glenthorne Primary School)
Senior Site Technician
Glenthorne Community Primary School are seeking to appoint a Senior Site Supervisor to provide effective caretaking of the school site, including general site duties and maintenance.
Salary – Grade 4 £18610 per annum (pro rata)
Hours 32 per week, 52 weeks
The job will be varied and will include;
- Planning and Prioritising Own Work Schedule
- Site Security and Safety (including health and safety tasks)
- Maintenance and Cleaning
- Minor Repairs (painting & decorating, joinery and plumbing) and liaison with Contractors
- Manage Resources Effectively
- Support School Staff in Promoting a positive ethos and learning culture
- Opening the school site each morning
We will provide essential training as part of our Staff Development Programme and will also work with the successful candidate to provide further training opportunities in line with their career aspirations.
The full list of duties can be found in more detail in the attached job description.
Glenthorne Primary School is a good school which values those whom work and learn within it. The dedicated and motivated team of staff work hard to maintain the high standards throughout the whole school day.
Applications are welcome from individuals who:
- are able to work constructively as part of a team whilst being able to demonstrate initiative
- recognise the importance of creating and maintaining a safe environment for all users
- are friendly, professional and adaptable
- demonstrate a "can do" attitude
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a positive attitude to learning
- friendly, hard-working and dedicated colleagues
- very supportive parents and Governors
Please complete the attached application form and return it to email@example.com for the attention of Lisa Devine.
Closing Date: 28th September 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 8th October 2020
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.