Student Progress & Intervention Manager (Temporary Contract)
7 days left
Temporary Contract to 31st August 2021 in the first instance.
Grade 5 or Grade 6 (Point 12 - 29) £21,589– £32,029 (pro-rota)
Dependent on Skill Set/Experience and agreed responsibility.
37 hours per week - Term Time Only, plus two weeks.
This is a non-teaching post dedicated to support our students and ensure that they thrive at school through tailored interventions. You will have a flexible skill set, a sense of commitment to support young people combined with patience and a sense of empathy.
Our Progress Managers support particular year groups or our inclusion unit (our Coundon Learning Centre). Each have a specific whole school responsibility too; this post is being created to support wider whole school pastoral and academic interventions.
The core job purpose is outlined below.
- Provide the first line of support, guidance and intervention for a student's academic and social progress within the school.
- Support at individual student and year team level the whole school inclusion agenda and associated quality assurance and self-review processes.
- Lead on attendance and behaviour planning at individual student and year team level, providing analysis of key data and required intervention planning.
- Ensure that that the safeguarding of students is secured at individual student and year team level.
- To support the coordination of IAG at individual student and year team level.
Closing Date: Friday 25th September
Interviews: Week beginning 28th September.