4 days left
Required as soon as possible
6.25 hours per week - (12.30-1.45)
We have an exciting opportunity for lunchtime supervisors at Northwick Manor Primary, the school is part of The Rivers CofE Academy family of schools.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are looking for an exciting new opportunity. A passion for working with children over the lunchtime period.
You will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and hard working
- Have high standards of cleanliness and a willingness to assist keeping our dining hall clean and tidy
- Be punctual, reliable and have a flexible working approach
- Be able to work as part of a team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising children at lunchtimes
- Helping set up and clear away during lunchtimes
- Supervising children on the playground area.
- Basic first aid
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure DBS check. Experience for this role is desirable but not essential as training and support can be given.
If you think this would suit you, we would love to hear from you, please contact the school office for an application form.
For an application form please contact Jacqui Tombs on firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Tina Lewis on email@example.com
Closing date - Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Interview Date – Friday 25th September 2020
Please note if you have not been contacted by Thursday 24th September then you have not been successfully shortlisted on this occasion.